Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CSN Review Sneak Preview

I am so excited that I was contacted by a representative from CSN to do a review.

If you haven't checked out CSN you really should. They have anything and everything for your home and kitchen. I have spent a lot of time looking at all the kitchen gadgets, and looking at furniture and other home products. I saw these counter stools there. We have a little bar, but not enough to benefit from counter stools. One day I hope that I can have a house with a nice island that I can put these nice stools around it.

CSN has so many different stores, over 200! Amazing! You can find anything for your house there! Love it.

In a couple weeks I will be getting to review these mini spring form pans, which means, mini cheesecakes!!! YAY! Off to research a cheesecake recipe to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!