Thursday, January 14, 2010

Say a prayer for Haiti today

We all know what happened in Haiti is so tragic, yet we all may be at a loss for what we can do. I know I am. I can pray and pray for them, but I still feel like that isn't enough. I wish I could help more, but I can't go there, and besides the$10 I added to my next cell phone bill, I really can't afford a grand donation. So I will pray. I will pray everyday. Tonight while I run, I will pray. Tomorrow while I wash baby bottles, I will pray.

Someone is doing something amazing, Ree, the Pioneer Woman is offering a different type of give away. She is donating 2 - $500 donations in the winners name to the charity of their choice to help in Haiti. How absolutely generous. Not only that, but for every comment entry that she receives, she is donating $0.10 (there are over 3000 comments right now.)

What a wonderful woman she is for doing this! Go leave a comment, read some of the prayers and uplifting comments that are being left there, and help give to Haiti. HERE is the link.

Say a prayer for Haiti today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!