Monday, January 18, 2010

The last of the Holiday goodies


The last thing I made was chocolate dipped pretzels. I love these, last year I made chocolate and chocolate/peanut butter, but this year I just made chocolate.

These are super simple.
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel

[Printable Recipe]
Ingredients:
Chocolate Flavored Almond Bark
Pretzel Rods
sprinkles or icing









Directions:
Melt chocolate
 

Dip Pretzels in chocolate

Decorate with sprinkles or icing.



After I made everything I bagged up the goodies and put them in baskets to give as gifts, everything else went in tins to be taken to Christmas.

 

My mixer took a beating and got SUPER dirty - I really think I should rename my blog- Confessions of a MESSY baker :-D



1 comment:

  1. I love making those pretzels so easy my family gobbles them up friday follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!