Monday, December 28, 2009

Peanut Butter Kisses Cookie

This pic the cookies were rolled in sugar in the raw - I didn't take one of the in regular sugar :(

This recipe comes from Matt's mom by way of his grandma. This is also the one cookie that I can't not eat. All the other cookies I can ignore and walk right by, but these are so good I have to really try hard not to have 4 or 5 a day! :-D At least I am running 12-13 miles a week and can run off those extra cookies.

These cookies are super easy, and very good. I recommend you try them. They would be great if you have little helpers who can stick the Hershey kiss in the middle.

Ingredients:
1 c. butter
1 c. crunchy peanut butter ( we only had creamy this time - no difference in my opinion)
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
Hershey Kisses

Directions:
Unwrap a bunch of Hershey Kisses(or have your assistant take a break from playing hockey and do it :-D )

With mixer on medium speed beat first 6 (RED) ingredents until fluffy.

 

On low speed add last 4 (GREEN)
Shape into balls and roll in sugar.
 

Place 2 inches apart and bake at 350 for 12 mins.


Immediately add kisses

This recipe makes a lot - about 40 depending on how big you make your cookies. I also experimented with rolling one batch in sugar in the raw, but I didn't like it. It made them harder, regular sugar you don't even notice is on the cookie.

You have to try these! I promise they will be great!!!


Also - Don't forget to vote for the recipe you want to see - I am taking it to a New Years Eve party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!