Friday, October 30, 2009

Old Bay Pumpkin Seeds

A big flop. But only because I burned them :( Stupid oven

I carved my pumpkin last night - and that was a flop too! It broke :( But I semi fixed it and put it outside the door on the ledge - even though it started drooping worse at least tomorrow is Halloween.

The TE fell off :(looks better in the dark

I washed and dried the seeds

IMG_3271

Then put them on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.

IMG_3272

I then sprayed the seeds with Pam and sprinkled Old Bay and salt on them.

IMG_3274IMG_3276

I baked them at 300 for 25 mins ( 5 mins less than most of the recipes I found online) When I took them out and ate 1 they were burnt.

burned *tear*

Sigh. O well. The pics look good. And you should try them and check them earlier! ( I should have but I was busy making my crock-pot chili and forgot until the timer went off)

The Old Bay concept seems yummy, wish I knew - try it will you and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,

    I love your pumpkin! This is great.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!