Friday, November 19, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip

I made this recipe to take to a Halloween party. I figured I could call it lizard eyes or something.

Final pic

I adapted this from The Sweets Life

[Printable Recipe]

Ingredients:

8 oz. cream cheese – softened

1/2 c. butter – softened

3/4 c. powdered sugar

2 tbsp brown sugar

1/4 tsp. vanilla

3/4 c. mini chocolate chips

Directions:

Beat cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. IMG_4913

Add powdered sugar and brown sugar

Add vanilla

IMG_4915

Stir in Chocolate chips

IMG_4917

Cover and refrigerate for about an hour

Place on piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball. IMG_4919

(you can’t tell, but this is on plastic wrap)

Refrigerate for another hour.

Serve with Graham crackers and vanilla wafers.

Final pic

My skills at shaping this into a ball were lacking. It might have been because I didn’t let it set up in the fridge long enough, but it was basically just a blob of yummy goodness. We served it with a spoon to dip it out. So good! So good with the vanilla wafers.

 

This is a new must make for a party.

1 comment:

  1. I've made this before... So yummy!!!! I lost my resipe, so I am so glad that I stumbled upon yours!!! I never tried to shape this intoa ball, it never got thick enough. I cant wait to make this for our New Years Party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!