Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I got a blog award!!!


Believe it or not - I follow 133 blogs - they range from Baking (duh) to friends blogs to money-saving strategies, running and local blogs. My reader is full of fun stuff.

One blog I follow is Janieoutofdebt - she found her self in a lot of debt - and totally kicked butt getting out of it. She offers really good advice on ways to think about money and how we spend/save it.

She was very sweet and gave my blog the Lovely Blog Award!!!

Now it is my turn to pass the award onto 15 blogs.
As it has been passed along to me, here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog" award:
1. Accept the award
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My 15 blogs are:
3- My Daddy (but his blog isn't lovely - it is manly :-D)
This is just a sampling from the blogs I enjoy - I personally know 4 of the 15. I can't even tell you how I found most of these blogs - but when I did find them I spent a while going back and reading them. A lot have yummy recipes or fun crafts. I hope you enjoy them too!!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best! Thanks for passing the award along. I love your new blog

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!