Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip



This dip is so gooood! It is my new go to for parties. It is easy and so yummy!


My friend Jessica gave me the recipe. I followed it pretty much, only changed it a little, and that was just the cheese I used.


[Printable Recipe]


Ingredients:
1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's)
1/2 cup ranch dressing ( used light)
1 cup of cheese (used a Monterey Jack and Cheddar mixture) 
1 can of chicken (Drained)
1 block of cream cheese, softened
Cheese to sprinkle on top (optional)

In oven safe dish, combine hot sauce, ranch, cream cheese and chicken.




Add cheese and combine.




Sprinkle cheese on the top of the dip.


Bake in 350 Degree oven for 15-20 mins.
When the dip is bubbling and starting to brown it is finished.

Serve with tortilla chips. 




This was very good. Has a nice kick to it, if you don't like spicy, I would get a less spicy hot sauce and use. Next time I am making it I am using two cans of chicken, my brother and his friends didn't even realize there was chicken until I pointed it out. I love this dip.  

4 comments:

  1. This is one our absolute fav dip recipes...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! My dad created his own recipe for this. I'll have to try yours and see how it matches up--and tease him mercilessly if this one is better :-)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some weeks i live off this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We make this for football season and call it gamecock chicken dip! :) GOOOOO COCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!