Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Brownie Oreos

These were so simple to make, and so yummy. I do not know why it has taken me 18 days to blog about them.

Super slacker, and to think 2011 I would suck less at this! Maybe one day I will get to the backlog of recipes.

I don’t know how other bloggers do it!

Anyway.

IMG_5176

These yummies have been floating around blogworld during the holidays. I saw them on numerous blogs and I just took mental note of how to make them (yup that is how simple they are) so if you made them and want recognition let me know, I will link to you.

[Printable Recipe]

Ingredients:

Package of Oreos (I used double stuff)

1 box brownie mix (or your own personal recipe)

sprinkles or white chocolate to decorate.

 

Directions:

Make brownie according to box (or your recipe)

IMG_5171

Dip Oreos into the brownie mix and place into a muffin tin

IMG_5172

Bake for 12-15 mins (mine took about 13) at 350

Remove from pan and let cool

IMG_5174 IMG_5173

Drizzle white chocolate on top and top with sprinkles if desired.

IMG_5175

 

How easy is that?! These were so good and a big hit at the New Years Eve party we went to. The Oreo became slightly mushy inside the brownie. Some people didn’t even realize it was an Oreo inside. I recommend using paper liners in the muffin tins. I sprayed the pan for the first batch with lots of PAM, but they still stuck.

3 comments:

  1. Yumm! These sound amazing! I will have to try these out at the next get-together my hubby and I go to! Thanks for sharing them. I was wondering if the oreos stayed hard or softened up.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I also wanted to let you know that I posted your art order on my facebook art page. Please come take a look and if you havent yet, I would love if you would become a "fan" of my facebook art page! ...and also I do appreciate your visits to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!

    Cannot wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!