Monday, May 10, 2010

LOST Cake 2.0

You may remember back in February I made a LOST cake for the season premier party. Then it snowed, and I couldn’t go to the party and had to eat it myself. Remember? Yea, depressing.

Well, I went to a LOST theme party on Sat and had a blast. I made a new and improved, better Lost cake. I am very proud of this one.

IMG_4245

IMG_4246

My inspiration:

{{{Title}}}

Image Credit

Want to see my costume?

IMG_4244

HAHAHA and NO I am not actually preggo – someone at the party asked me, while I held an alcoholic drink in my hand… :-D

4 comments:

  1. fun cake.

    lmao @ the preggers pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I just stumbled across your blog tonight and I immediately loved it because of the Lost cake and your awesome Claire costume! I hosted a Lost finale party for season 5 season, and I'm planning to write a post about it this week, with pictures, so check it out if you have a chance :-)

    Can't believe the show's so close to over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thst's awesome! Did you know Cakewrecks.com is looking for cool LOST cakes for a special post? You should totally submit it to them! You do great work!

    Jenniffer
    http://cupadeecakes.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!