Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie

[Printable Recipe]
IMG_3011

I had to make sure there was something I liked at dad's party so I made a peanut butter pie. YUM. This is my favorite. I could probably eat the whole pie. It is really easy to make and since it is frozen it can be made far in advance if needed.

Ingredients:

1 c. creamy or crunchy peanut butter ( I used creamy)

1 8oz package cream cheese, softened

1 c. powdered sugar

1/2 c milk

1 8oz container frozen cool whip, thawed

1 9 inch pie shell

Directions:

Whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy.

cream cheese and peanut butter
cream cheese and peanut butter

Beat in peanut butter and sugar.

add sugar
add sugar

Slowly add milk, blending thoroughly.

Fold cool whip into mix.

fold in cool whip
fold in cool whip

Pour into pie shell.

IMG_2990

Sprinkle with chopped nuts, or chocolate shavings if desired (optional)

Freeze until firm - about 4 hours.

IMG_3009

Take out about 30 mins before serving to soften so you can cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!