Saturday, September 11, 2010

I am back!!



Well I ran my race - my evenings and weekend are no longer devoted to running lots and lots of miles.  You can read about my race HERE and see more pictures from the weekend HERE.

This means I will be spending some time writing up posts of all the yummy dinners and a few desserts I have made during all the training madness.

Starting tomorrow.

I promise that tomorrow while I sit and watch football I will write up a post for something super yummy. I might even bake something new tomorrow too. Since Matt has a new job I think it is time to send something to work with him. I also have to bake for playgroup occasionally, I got called out for withholding the baked goods from them. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!