Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom and Mema

My mom turned 50 on March 13th and my Mema turns 75 today.

Saturday we celebrated their birthdays with dinner at P.F. Changs and then dessert at Mema's. I made the cake of course.

 IMG_4072IMG_4074

The pan was a Wilton Topsy Turvy cake pan, super cute, and so many options for decorating.

Mema got a new tiny little netbook.IMG_4079

My mom got a mp3 player and a digital camera and she also got signed up with a facebook account. I guess it was time she got caught up with the times. She still used the little disposable cameras from Walmart. :-D so 2000.IMG_4089IMG_4085IMG_4088

It was a good day. Even if I did miss free rita's day.

3 comments:

  1. Great looking Cake. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks amazing! I seem to be racking up the cake pans these days..I have a bowling pin if you ever need it. Sounds like a great b'day and your mom got caught up with the times quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, That's a great cake! I want to thank you for the neat Easter goodies in the Easter Swap.. The little bowl didn't make it though. It was shattered in the postage.. My kids and I are enjoying the goodies and I plan on making Easter cupcakes and some cookies with the stuff you sent.. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter! Bunches of hugs..... Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! You will see your comment once it is approved!